Sunday, June 3, 2012

One Final Graduation Card


This is the last graduation card I needed for this year.  I used this weeks Card Patterns as the blue print:



I changed it a little, my card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  My biggest circle die wasn't big enough to do a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".   I wanted to use the school colors - orange and black - in my card. 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black - Close to My Heart (CTMH)
Ink:  Orange - CTMH; Tuxedo Memento Black
Paper:  Orange pattern - Doodlebug Design; Kraft Everyday Fun - My Mind's Eye
Corner Rounder, Ribbon, Hemp, Buttons - CTMH
Circle and Petite Scallop Circle - CTMH

2 comments:

  1. Love love your take on the CP sketch! The colors you used are wonderful too Stacy!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-23.html

    ReplyDelete